for Women who Lead
- Limited to 12-14 Members
- Minimum Four-Years Experience
- Confidential Safe Environment
- Heather Kaye and
Terrie Lupberger Facilitate
- Executive Coaching Available
- Nonprofit Pricing
Executive Circle for Women
Executive Circle for Women is facilitated by Heather Kaye and Terrie Lupberger, both senior executive coaches and former executives. Together, they have more than fifty years of experience working with nonprofits, for-profits, government agencies and start-ups. They are both deeply committed to fostering bolder feminine leadership in organizations and businesses. Both are seasoned facilitators who are master coaches that manage the sessions with an eye on producing maximum benefit for each participant. We keep the agenda on target and appropriately paced and act as proactive contributors.
The focus of this Executive Circle for Women is on leading teams. Whether you lead an organization or a team within an organization, this Circle is for you if you:
- Want to take your team (or organization) to a new level of performance without self-sacrifice.
- Have a deep care and commitment to the results and to the people you lead and work with.
- Want to include the healthiest aspects of both feminine and masculine values into your leadership approach.
- Are willing to be stretched and challenged.
- Are committed to improving the quality of your life, leadership and team.
In this circle, you will learn and apply the best theories and practices in Leadership and Team Development. Executive Circle members form a supportive team of peers for clarifying complex issues to create and test strategies and tactics that move beyond separation and polarization. Together we will develop solutions to solve chronic or complex problems. We will focus on executing boldly on an important strategy, goal or vision. You will build a solid support network with other women leaders who will encourage and support you to act in the face of resistance. This work will help you to break the habit of isolation and “doing it alone” that is so rampant in our modern business world.
Leading can be lonely and there are not many avenues to address that reality. I have found it to be a safe circle of personal and professional camaraderie, problem solving and collective visioning of a better quality of life for the residents we all serve.—Kimberly Perry, Executive Director, DC Vote
Meetings are held approximately every four months. Each meeting is two days long with an overnight stay. Meetings feature:
- Safe environment for confidential conversations
- Expert facilitation by master executive coaches
- Facilitation and coaching during the retreats with cutting-edge learning from the fields of business, feminine leadership, neuroscience, organizational development, board governance and team development.
- Leading edge learning in leadership and topics of interest to the Circle
- SWAT conference calls held whenever a member has a hot issue and needs support in between retreats
- Coaching, as needed, between retreats
- The best in resource and support materials
- Every member is expected to attend all sessions
We have had interesting, tough and open discussions about issues that affect all of us. I can’t imagine another setting where I could have these candid conversations. Every day I’m appreciative of this group for being available if I need advice, for the ongoing support we provide to each other, and to Executive Circle for bringing us together.
—Suzanne Laporte, President, Compass
Tamara Smith | Chief Executive Officer | YWCA National Capital Area