Registration: Executive Circle for Returning EC1 and EC2 Members
If you have spoken with Heather Kaye and have recommitted to the program, just submit your tuition, see Step Two.
If not, send an email to arrange a phone call with Heather Kaye. Take a moment to read the Rules of Engagement and Withdrawal and Refund Policy below.
Contact Heather Kaye
Rules of Engagement
Each participant in the Executive Circle is asked to agree to the Rules of Engagement below.
- Commit to the process. This is a small group and everyone’s commitment, openness and vulnerability is important to build cohesiveness and trust.
- Arrive on time. Being late is disrespectful to other participants, is a not a positive leadership move and impacts your reputation and integrity with the group.
- Participate fully. Be willing to share openly and honestly, challenge your own assumptions, and provide as well as receive feedback.
- Keep confidentiality. You will learn confidential information about individuals and organizations, be sure it stays in the room and is not repeated.
- Practice generous listening. Keep an open mind and don’t rush to any judgments or conclusions of others or their situations.
- Pay it forward. Share your learning with your staff (and colleagues).
- Attend the sessions. Your full participation is highly valued in such a small group. Please hold this to commitment to attend all sessions as a priority.
- Suggest new participants for the upcoming year (if you find the process valuable).
Your place in the program is not secure without meeting the financial obligations outlined.
Nonprofit Full Tuition: $4,695
Secure payment with PayPal.
Major credit cards accepted.
Full Tuition $4,695
Paid directly to venue: $225
Poplar Springs has a 30 day policy.
Antrim 1844 has a 7 day policy.
Program Withdrawal and
Prior to the start of the program, written notification of your withdrawal, letter or e-mail, is required. Deposits ($1,000) are non-refundable. If you withdraw from the program more than 60 days from start of the program, your payment will be refunded within two weeks of written withdrawal notification. No refunds will be given within sixty days of the commencement of the program. Transfer of your spot is permissible, with approval.