Registration: Executive Circle 3 for Nonprofits
Please review the Rules of Engagement below, submit your application, see Step Two, and pay your tuition, see Step Three.
Rules of Engagement
Each participant in the Executive Circle is asked to agree to the Rules of Engagement below.
- Commit to the process. This is a small group and everyone’s commitment, openness and vulnerability is important to build cohesiveness and trust.
- Attend the sessions. Your full participation is highly valued in such a small group. Please hold this to commitment to attend all sessions as a priority.
- Arrive on time. Being late is disrespectful to other participants, is a not a positive leadership move and impacts your reputation and integrity with the group. All sessions begin on Thursday at 10:00 AM and Friday at 8:30 AM. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to get settled. If you are going to be late, text Heather Kaye directly on her cell.
- Cancellations. We understand that life is demanding and events can be out of our control. If you need to cancel for any reason, we ask that you understand it affects everyone, so please respect the following time requests. If you are not able to attend a circle session, or part of a session, please notify us at least 30 days in advance. If you decide to leave the program, we need at least 60 days notice (approximately July 1) or full payment is due, unless you find an approved replacement.
- Participate fully. Be willing to share openly and honestly, challenge your own assumptions, and provide as well as receive feedback.
- Communications. You have been provided contact information for everyone in your circle. If you information changes, please notify us immediately. If there is important last-minute information you need to share, please text Heather Kaye. For all other important information, please send to all circle staff: Heather Kaye, Terrie Lupberger and Jan Smoot.
- Keep confidentiality. You will learn confidential information about individuals and organizations, be sure it stays in the room and is not repeated.
- Practice generous listening. Keep an open mind and don’t rush to any judgments or conclusions of others or their situations.
- Pay it forward. Share your learning with your staff (and colleagues).
- Suggest new participants for the upcoming year (if you find the process valuable).
All fields must be filled out.
Your place in the program is not secure without meeting the financial obligations outlined.
Nonprofit Full Tuition: $4,895
Secure payment with PayPal.
Major credit cards accepted.
Full Tuition $4,895
Paid directly to venue: $225
If you are unable to attend a session, a 30 day notice is required. Full payment to the venue is required if cancellation is made within 30 days.
Program Withdrawal and
Prior to the start of the program, written notification of your withdrawal, letter or e-mail, is required. Deposits ($1,000) are non-refundable. If you withdraw from the program more than 60 days from start of the program, your payment will be refunded within two weeks of written withdrawal notification. No refunds will be given within sixty days of the commencement of the program. Transfer of your spot is permissible, with approval.